General

1. There should be an option for "# of pairings in a month"

As a "value" search, how about a total number of pairings in a month?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. late arrival turns

So irritated! I realized that I was missing all the turns that arrived after 2330 in my banks...I tried the fake 2 day option and every time it wiped out all my options. I had to go back and forth between bid plus and then I ended up printing the lines on my computer...ughs. Why would those turns not show up in any of the criteria, except the entire bid package?? So frustrating

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. A "no galley" option

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to avoid working a galley position. I would be great if there was a "no galley" or "any galley" option.

93 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Save button

This happens every time!! I am getting really frustrated with your program!! Lines are missing from the original bid packages. And every other time that I've finished selecting my lines. And the program expires!!!! and I have to sign on again. Then half or all of my selection are missing and have to start all over again and it repeats!! wasting so much of my time! I would have finished if I had used the paper bid!! wasted so many hours and even two days!!! I am sick and tired of this program and so ready to quit you!!! I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. HUGE thank you

Whatever the glitch was today to finish my bids~you guys ROCK<3

You responded to my panic (day before bid closing) and BAM ~ done!!

Tried company's program (in desperation as a back up.. no way compares to BidPlus. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to see a way to sort by work position, ie Front Galley, Mid Galley, Meal Cart Left Side

I would like to see a way to sort by work position, ie Front Galley, Mid Galley, Meal Cart Left Side, beverage cart, etc

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CHANGE THIS RIGHT AWAY -- My entire bid - all 31 banks - disappeared because I deleted one line from a bank. Hours of work gone instantly

I don't know how to fix it - But it needs to be fixed right away. I can say that if it happens again, I will be looking for an alternative bid sorting program. Late at night, the night before bids are due, and I have to start all over. I was putting the banks in order and taking one last look at them. I saw a line I did not mean to bid, so I deleted it. It was the only line in that bank. Not only did that bank disappear, but ALL my banks disappeared. Hours of work…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Max Days Off

To only show lines starting with the most days I can hold off

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Be Able to Edit your BidCard

It would be Awesome if While You Are Looking At Your Bid-Card ...You Can Move Your Lines In Any Order you Wish as Well as Select Any Specific Line you Wish and, Hit DELETE Key and Have it be Removed from the Actual Bid Card Versus having to Edit & Move Around Most Of Your Lines While In Bid Bank Display Mode ....Thank You

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add a max legs per day option and a max sit time option

please add a max legs per day and max sit time option

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please sort by number of days off

It would be great to sort the entire bid pack by the number of days off. Some of us don’t care about the layover as much as having the most days off

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If at all possible, please provide the functionality to print out the "bid card" while we are unable to upload our bids to CCS.

This would make it easier since one doesn't have to keep switching back and forth between BP and CCS.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hello!! can you include somewhere on the Bid screen, how many POSITIONS I have bid?? That would really help!!!

Please include somewhere on the Bid Screen, how many POSITIONS you've bid. That would help a lot!!!

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To see all reserve lines without entering criteria. Just like with the hard lines, if I select a value at least 1.00 I can see all lines.

I would like to see all the reserve lines without having to enter a criteria. As of now, I have to enter some criteria to see the reserve lines. Just like with the hard lines, if I select a value search of 1.oo minimum I can see the entire bid packet. Please do this for the reserve lines. Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Block bid by pairing number spread i.e: 6900-6999 etc.

Instead of just 1 position lines, please add block bid by pairing groups. 6900-6999, 6800-6899, 6700-6799, etc. etc. Doesn't help by just each individual pairing numbers anymore. Need block bid for 1 position lines to separate F from Y work positions.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BidPlus have an "any" airbus option.

Instead of singling out A319 and A320, please add a criteria to select or avoid any Airbus aircraft. This would be much like the "any 737 aircraft" option that has been in BidPlus. Thank you!

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. no purser position

I will do anything but hate purser position. A no purser option would be great!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. A way to fly through vacation to reflect in paycheck

When I select to sort based on paycheck, I noticed that it didn't take into account that I selected the "fly through" vacation option which allows me to keep the trips that fall in my vacation time PLUS keep vacation pay. Can you adjust this please? That way it sorts based on my highest pay vs. dropping the trips during the vacation period.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base